Our operation is 100% reliant on donations of bicycles. We prefer rideable bikes (of course), but will accept donations of any bike in almost any condition! Donations can be made in many ways:
- Stop by during normal shop hours. Check our home page for the current hours.
- Visit any of the bike drives we organize throughout the year, keep your eyes peeled for next one!
- Special arrangements can be made during off-season. Just send us an email at email@example.com
Bike donations qualify as charitable tax deductions. If you bring your donated bike to the shop, our volunteers can provide you with a receipt and you estimate the value of the bike.
Our for-sale bikes are donated by community members and organizations. Necessary repairs are then completed by our volunteers. Once a bike is repaired, it is priced and placed on the sale rack. The prices of the bikes are dependent on the original value and current condition of the bike.
All sales are CASH-only.
We strive to keep our prices as low as possible. Our general pricing structure is as follows:
- Toddler and Kids Bikes: $10 – $20
- Young Adult Bikes: $30 – $60
- Adult Cruiser Bikes: $60 – $80
- Adult Mountain Bikes: $60 – $100+
- Adult Road Bikes: $60 – $100+
Note: some bikes may fall above or below these ranges, depending on the quality and condition of the bike.
Other For-Sale Items
- Kid’s Bike Helmets: $5
- Adult Bike Helmets: $10
- Used bike helmets: Free when available
- Vehicle mounted bike carriers: varies
- 3rd wheel bike trailer attachments: varies
- bike racks and bags
All bikes are sold “as is.” They have been repaired by our volunteer staff, and are in good working condition. We recommend that customers spend ample time testing our bikes out in the parking lot to ensure proper fit and comfort. If you discover a pre-existing problem with your bike after you purchased it, you may return to the shop within 30 days of purchase to have the bike repaired or returned.
We do not offer bike repair or maintenance services but we encourage our patrons to support the following local bike shops, which offer a wide range of repair services as well as parts, supplies, and accessories:
Bike N Gear, located on Amwell Road in Somerset
Kim’s Bike Shop, located on French Street in New Brunswick
Local Bike Shop, located on Raritan Avenue in Highland Park